Monday 20 August 2012

Ezra Miller is Queer

The devil child that could put Damien in a headlock and kick Rosemary's Baby off a bridge a la Jack Black in Anchorman, has come out as "queer".

"I'm queer. I have a lot of really wonderful friends who are of very different sexes and genders. I am very much in love with no one in particular. I've been trying to figure out relationships, you know? I don't know if it's responsible for kids of my age to be so aggressively pursuing monogamous bends because I don't think were ready for them. The romanticism with our culture dictates that that's what you're supposed to be looking for. Then (when) we find what we think is love --- even if it's love --- we do not yet have the tools. I do feel that its possible to be at the people thta's where I'm at the boyfriend/girlfriend/zefriend type of question." - Ezra Miller is OUT





No comments:

Post a Comment